Wednesday, October 15, 2014

New Site

Hello Tribe!!

I have some fantastic news - after months of plotting and planning my new site is finally complete.

From now this blog will be archived and no longer receive updates.

To check out what I've been up to in my arts practice and get a sneak peek of some of new work head to :

jasminetargett.com

ARTISTS and GALLERIES !! Got an art project you need computer drawings for, fabrication or installation? Check out my partner in crime - Artisan Engineering!! Tommy is always happy to chat and help with any project you've got on the hop! He has worked with artists like.... Emily Floyd, Callum Morton, Sally Smart, Bianca Hester and Antony Gormley. And for galleries like McClelland & Anna Schwartz. From large scale public artworks to table top sculptures, he can help with it all ; )















If you would like to continue to receive news about my work, please sign up to the mailing list on my new site @ http://jasminetargett.com/contact/

No comments:

Post a Comment